Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Does anyone have a Liberty or Evangeline doll from Vision Forum?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If so, how would you compare them to your AG dolls and what do you think of them. I know that Liberty is made by Gotz, but Evangeline is made by Engel (just noticed that - odd. Engel has the doll shop in Epcot Center!) They look so sweet, but I've not known anyone who actually had one.

    I know that their clothing is supposed to fit AG dolls. What has been your experience with this?

    Thanks so much!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 01:08 AM: Message edited by: mominindianapolis ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both dolls are made by Engel Puppen.

    They are both on sale. I am sorely tempted to buy Evangeline. :-)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know - I went to their site and looked again after I noticed that Evangeline was made by Puppen. I am sure that Liberty was originally made by Gotz. I'm wondering if they switched manufacturers - didn't Gotz stop making dolls for US distribution?

    I like the looks of the Evangeline doll better than Liberty, although I like Liberty's coloring. Don't the faces look quite a bit different?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SayuriWhispers's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Want to drop us a link so the rest of us can be tempted? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vision Forum switched from Gotz to Engel after Gotz started manufacturing in China. Vision Forum will not sell and China products due to human rights abuses by the Chinese government.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received from VF a 10.00 off code at Christmas. I order the pilgrim outfit with the code. I was very impressed with the outfit and how it was made. At one time they had a special where you could order all the outfits for one doll at $99.00 (eight I think).
    I sure hope they mail me more coupons...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went and looked at the link and the cost of all the outfits have gone down. What a deal at 10.00 a outfit.

    Like I said they quality of their outfits is excellent!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter got Maria Von Trapp's Play outfit last year for Christmas from them. It is REALLY gorgeous! It looks MUCH better on Kirsten than on the VF doll (imho), and it's much prettier in person than on the website. I'm tempted to get a couple more outfits now while they're on sale! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I love the Patriot dress and book set! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •